Accommodation, daily housekeeping, all meals, teas & coffees, soft drinks, local branded beers and hand-select house wines. Two safari activities per day, including game drives in open vehicles or walking safaris with Mhondoro guide. The front desk is always opened and staffed (24/7). Return scheduled transfers from Welgevonden Reserve Main Gate or Welgevonden Airstrip to Mhondoro Game Lodge. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates are per person per night ZAR, free Wi-Fi in the Main Lodge and the Villa, secure parking and VAT.
Pick-up time is between 12h30 and 13h00 at Welgevonden main gate on the day of arrival. Departure time from the lodge to Welgevonden main gate is 11h00 on the day of departure.
EXTRAS: EXCLUDED FROM RATES
- Premium brands and liquors and additional reserve wines available from the temperature controlled wine cellar at the Main Lodge.
- Additional transfers outside the normal hours of 12h30 – 13h00 at Welgevonden Main gate or Welgevonden Airstrip to Mhondoro Game Lodge charged at R 1 000 per vehicle and may interfere with the first afternoon game drive or lunch depending on how much later the guests arrive.
- Spa treatments at our exclusive dedicated spa suite with a big deck and views over the waterhole.
- Gratuities are not included.
CHILD MINDING SERVICES:
The kids program provides child minding service for parents who like a few hours of “silence”. Kids 6 years and above are welcome to join the regular game drives (around 3 hours long). For all kids under 6 years old, child minding services are available at R 400 per game drive. If child minding services being required outside of game drive times it can be arranged on special request at a cost of R 175 per hour.
Kiddies ‘bumble drives’ (mini kids drives) are also available upon request in between regular game drive times (at a cost of R 450 per game drive). When booking the Villa there are no age restriction for kids.
* Please note: For informational purposes only. Exchange rates may vary. Based on ECB reference rates