Luxurious, five-star and private
Welcome at Mhondoro
Safari Lodge and Villa
THE ULTIMATE RUGBY WORLD CUP GIVEAWAY!
Old School, Freedom of Movement, and Mhondoro Safari Lodge & Villa have teamed up to provide you and a guest with the experience of a lifetime!
What could be better than a fully paid-for trip to France to go see a RWC quarter-final? Not much. Worried about what you will wear to the game? We’ve got you covered. Scared of the Sunday blues when returning to South Africa? A luxury bush weekend away should fix that…
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
The prize includes:
- A flight and accommodation voucher to the value of ZAR35,000.00.
- Two (2) tickets to the RWC Quarter Final match in Paris.
- Two pairs of the Limited Edition FOM Heritage Men’s Vellies and two pairs of ourLimited Edition FOM BokTekkies, available in men’s and ladies’ sizes.
- Two SA Supporters Jerseys, two Quartered Jerseys, and two signed Dricus duPlessis Stillknocks Jerseys.
- A 2-Night All-inclusive Big-5 Safari at Award-Winning Mhondoro Safari Lodge &Villa in a Luxury Pool suite for 2 people sharing, worth R 36 000 in Limpopo, South Africa**(Including all meals, snacks, house drinks, 2 x daily safaris, scheduled transfers from Welgevonden Reserve Main Gate to Mhondoro Lodge in an open safari vehicle)The prize cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Not exchangeable for cash or refundable.
Mhondoro Safari Lodge & Villa is a luxurious, five-star private safari lodge and villa situated within the malaria-free Welgevonden Game Reserve in the Waterberg District of the Limpopo Province in South Africa. In an under three-hour drive or a one hour flight from Johannesburg, you can escape into this ideal safari destination to experience the magic of the Big 5 at home here in the African bush.
MHONDORO OVERLAND IS HERE TO TAKE YOU ON THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!
Embarking on a safari across Africa in 5-star luxury is an unforgettable adventure that immerses you in the breathtaking beauty of the continent’s untamed wilderness.
As you venture out into the vast landscapes, accompanied by expert guides, you are treated to awe-inspiring encounters with Africa’s iconic wildlife. From open-air game drives to tranquil sundowner cruises, every moment is crafted to offer an extraordinary experience.
In the evenings, indulge in delectable gourmet cuisine on the go, paired with fine wines, while the sounds of the African night serenade you. This is a safari of unrivaled luxury, where nature’s wonders intertwine with refined elegance, leaving you with cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
Suites & Villa
Welgevonden Game Reserve is home to over fifty animal species, including Africa’s world-famous Big 5: African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African leopard and rhinoceros. Our rangers are experts in tracking these magnificent creatures during the early morning or late afternoon game drives. The 35,000 hectare reserve contains the world’s largest concentration, on private land, of the highly endangered white rhino. The Reserve’s renowned anti-poaching unit has ensured that not one of these gargantuan grazers has ever been lost to poaching – an incredible feat on a continent where the practice is endemic.